Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Baby Is Getting So Big!

As I was dressing Micah today, I noticed his onesie was a little tight.  You know how it pulls down so you can see half of their chest?  Yeah, that's where we were at this morning.  So I guess it's time to put away the three to six month clothes and pull out all the bigger ones.  How did this happen so fast?  It seems like a few weeks ago when we brought him home from the hospital.  Now he's busting out of his clothes, rolling all over, sitting up on his own (briefly, mind you), and trying to crawl....seriously!  He gets up on all fours and wiggles his little butt in the air.  I remember being so worried about Will...when will he crawl?  When will he sit up?  When will he talk?  Now I'm wondering...when did he start doing that?  How is this happening so fast?  Can't you just stay little?  It's the Syndrome of the Second Kid.  It's fun to watch him grow and figure out his surroundings, but man I just want him to stay little so I can hold him longer.  I guess I just need to cherish it while it's here.  Last night after I got home from work, I held him for two hours while he slept.  Just me and him with no distractions.  It was the sweetest thing.  Thank you, God for giving me this sweet, happy boy!  Just keep him little a bit longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment