Thursday, November 25, 2010

My Little Helper

I am so thankful for my little helper.  Today Will decided he was going to help me make some bread to take to Thanksgiving dinner.  Most of the time he's pretty uninterested...only wanting to partake in the finished product. But today he waltzed into the kitchen and announced that he would be helping.  And help he did!  He wanted to be involved in all the mixing, sifting, and pouring.  He even decided he'd rifle through the spice rack and find extra ingredients.  "How 'bout this, mom?"  No, sweetie.  I don't think oregano would go well in our lemon poppy seed bread, but thanks anyway.  :)  He was so proud of himself because "I helping."  Cute little man!




Waiting for the bread to be done, he decided he had to play a little dress up in dad's snow boots.  Those babies look COOL!

And finally enjoying the fruits of our labor!
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment