Sunday, November 28, 2010

Like Herding Cats...

It's true...
 ...trying to take a picture of two kids that are both looking at you and both smiling (or at least half smiling) is like herding cats.  I don't think it can be done.  But I still try.  Although I think it's extremely cute when brothers are dressed alike, I'm not going to do it.  Simply because I don't have the money to go out and buy matching outfits.  I will however dress them similarly every once in a while.  So this morning when they both had on their button-up shirts and sweater vests I thought it would be super cute to get some pics of the boys.  Well...here are the results...
 Oops, no flash...didn't matter anyway.
Even tried to get dad to get in there and help.  Still a no-go.
Seriously, what do I expect?  Will's three and as soon as you try to pose him he becomes Mr. Impossible.  Micah...well, he's a baby and really only has a few things on his mind.  Smiling for the camera is not one of them.  Oh, well.  There will be plenty of chances for some super cute candid photo ops...I just have to be ready to catch them.

1 comment:

  1. They are so precious. I just love those two boys. You are an awesome mom Martha.

    ReplyDelete